Duration: 1/2 Day
Price: £125 + VAT
Using practical examples throughout, this course highlights the current issues involved in this field, including problem areas and the emergence of best practices.
For Dates & Locations Click Here
What you will learn
- Key issues facing the auditor of a charity
- How to prepare statutory charity accounts
Who should attend
In addition to all accountants working with charities, this course is essential for charity finance officers and charity trustees who want to update their understanding of best practice.
- The legislative environment
- Accounts preparation thresholds
- Charity SORP requirements for different sizes of charity
- Audit and audit exemption criteria
- Independent examination
- Audit practice note for charities
- Preparation and scrutiny of the annual report